No Google Street View Car required – Our camera rig is mounted on a standard tripod that we can take anywhere. We’ve taken Street View down Waterslides, Bowling Lanes and even inside a Dalek.
Google Street View Has Moved Inside!
With Google Street View now available inside your business you can allow your customers to not only find you but virtually walk around inside your business wherever they are.
No Google Street View Car Required
How it works!
We arrange a time and date that suits you to visit your business to carry out the required photography. Once complete we process all of the imagery and upload it to Google’s servers where we then create the navigation for your Street View virtual tour, before then publishing it to Google Maps. Your virtual tour is then available via Google Search , Google Maps and your Google Plus Page as well as directly through the Street View interface.
- Stand out in Google Search results
- Get found on Google Maps
- Be Found via Google Street View
Stand Out in Google Search Results
Google Street View Trusted business photos allow Google Search users to find you via image search as well as appearing in the main Google Search – Knowledge Graph, or local info panel. There is also a direct link into your Street View virtual tour through the See Inside link.
If you can 'See Inside' business A but not business B - Which are you more likely to buy from?
Get Found on Maps
Having a Google Business Street View virtual tour won’t just help get you on the map, it will also give your customers the ability to visit you in advance. If customers can ‘See Inside’ your business but not your competitors, which do you think they are more likely to visit? Which would you be more likely to visit?
Once your Street View virtual tour has been published to Google Maps we can help you get the most out of it by making it interactive. Although no changes are made to the tour on Google Maps we use an interactive overlay system that allows you to add info points, videos, logos, and menu systems into your virtual tour so that it looks it’s best on your website and is even more valuable to your customers.
Virtual Tours Double Interest in Business Listings!
Two Thirds Of Users Want More Virtual Tours
Quantitative market research was conducted in July 2015 by an independent market research firm to understand the impact of virtual tours on increasing consumers’ interest in local businesses (specifically in booking a reservation at a hotel or restaurant).
- An online survey was conducted with consumers who had searched online for a restaurant or hotel within the previous 30 days (using any device).
- A total sample of 1201 respondents was collected between July 21st and August 2nd, 2015.
- Different versions of a local business listing (one for a hotel, the other for a restaurant) were created to include basic info, photos and/or a virtual tour (the same media were used to create each version).
- Respondents were asked to view one of the different versions for each business (in a randomized order). Each respondent viewed:
1 hotel listing + 1 restaurant listing; and
1 listing with a virtual tour + 1 listing without a virtual tour.
Note: Presentation of alternate listings were randomized evenly and consistently throughout field.
- After viewing each listing, respondents were instructed to rate their interest in booking a reservation.
- Ratings for alternate listings (with a tour versus without) were aggregated to understand impact of virtual tours on interest in the featured business.